American Fire’s International Division provides services to many Departments of State (DOS), Departments of Defense (DOD), and other general contractors all over the world. To date we have provided fire protection services in more than 80 countries. Through this experience, our team has acquired the knowledge and cultivated the necessary skills required to handle the many unique challenges involved with overseas construction. American Fire is the only firm that offers comprehensive solutions to all of your fire protection needs: design, procurement, material fabrication, installation, installation oversight, inspections, testing, training, and commissioning.
American Fire's Qualifications:
- Cage Code 3TDC1
- DUNS Number 145182031
United States Embassy
American Fire has provided fire protection services for the DOS, Bureau of Overseas Building Operations (OBO) for more than a decade. Our work has taken us across the globe, providing engineering, material procurement, installation, supervision, and commissioning services. With more than 75 U.S. Embassy projects for the DOS, our experience and knowledge is unmatched in the industry.
- Fire alarm, fire sprinkler and fire pump design for new Embassy consulates and compounds
- Professional fire protection engineer of record (EOR) services for fire alarm and fire suppression
- Material provision, including Notifier® brand fire alarm components, diesel and electric fire pumps, and all fire suppression materials for a complete fire protection package
- Installation of all fire sprinkler systems
- Fire suppression: Hydrostatic testing, system acceptance testing and commissioning for fire sprinkler and fire pump systems
- Fire alarm: Programming and system acceptance testing and commissioning for fire alarm systems
- Performance of all owner/user training and orientation for fire sprinkler, fire pump and fire alarm systems with factory and NICET-certificed technicians.
- Project management support of fire sprinkler, fire pump and fire alarm scope throughout the project, including on-site quality control inspections and on-site representation during inspections with the authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs)
Inspections and Maintenance
American Fire's NICET- and factory- certified inspectors and technicians provide unmatched service. We follow all NFPA 25 and DOS requirements for inspection, testing, maintenance, and on-site training. Our support staff employs a highly qualified team of licensed fire protection engineers, NICET Level IV Senior Engineering Technicians (SETs), and many NICET-certified engineering technicians. Our NICET-certified installation and inspection department frequently assists with OBO certification to meet the demanding schedules of U.S. Embassy facilities.