- June 13, 2022
- CHA Releases 2021 Sustainability Report
The 2021 report highlights CHA's significant progress toward not only achieving its very ambitious green goals and implementing programs to create a more environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable future but also the impact that its services and expertise are having on clients’ sustainability objectives.
- February 23, 2022
- Miami-Based A&P Engineers Joins CHA Consulting, Inc.
CHA continues its expansion of transportation and water resource engineering in the Sunshine State.
- October 1, 2021
- American Fire Celebrates Fire Prevention Week
Fire Prevention Week is October 3-9, 2021. Now in its 90th year, the campaign is National Fire Protection Association's signature fire prevention awareness event and works to educate the public about simple but important actions to keep themselves and those around them safe. This year American Fire helps debunk common myths with sprinkler systems to fire safety
- July 13, 2021
- CHA 2020 Sustainability Report
The 2020 report details progress made in CHA’s efforts to create a more environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable future against the goals established in our first comprehensive sustainability report released in 2019.
- May 25, 2021
- Reiss Engineering is Now CHA
Florida Water/Wastewater Firm has Rebranded as CHA.
- March 30, 2021
- Jimmy McLellan Joins CHA as Managing Director for Fire
Jimmy McLellan has joined the firm as Senior Vice President and Managing Director for the Fire Business Line.
- February 4, 2021
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires Florida-based Reiss Engineering
CHA has acquired Reiss Engineering, an engineering and consulting firm specializing in water and wastewater solutions with 40 employees and four offices in central Florida.
- February 2, 2021
- CHA Architecture, CHA Canada and CHA Tech Services are Now CHA
CHA announces its subsidiaries CHA Architecture, CHA Canada and CHA Tech Services are now fully integrated and have rebranded as CHA.
- October 19, 2020
- Novara GeoSolutions is Now CHA Integrated Solutions
Novara GeoSolutions, a CHA company, an innovative consulting, technical services, and geospatial-based software firm, has rebranded as CHA Integrated Solutions.
- July 28, 2020
- CHA Releases First Comprehensive Sustainability Report
CHA announces the release of its first comprehensive Sustainability Report.
- July 23, 2020
- CHA Evolves to a More Client and Market Focused Organization
CHA announces its evolution to a more client and market focused organization to support its growth and goal to become the most client-centered and responsive engineering firm in the industry.
- June 23, 2020
- CME Associates, Inc. is Now CHA
Connecticut Transportation & Bridge Firm has Rebranded as CHA
- April 14, 2020
- We Support Essential Services
The CHA Companies including American Fire are committed to providing essential services.
- February 4, 2020
- CHA Promotes Jay Wolverton, PE, to Chief Growth Officer & Joe Macrina, PE, to Executive Vice President, Operations & Innovation
Former Wolverton executives are appointed to CHA Executive Team.
- January 29, 2020
- American Fire CEO Discusses Careers in Fire Protection Engineering at Wallace State Community College
Josh Whaley, CEO and President of American Fire, was invited to speak with students at Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, Alabama.
- January 21, 2020
- Wolverton & Associates is Now CHA
Southeast Transportation Team is unified under CHA brand.
- January 9, 2020
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires CME Associates, Inc. in Connecticut
Acquisition strengthens CHA’s presence in New England and expands transportation and bridge capabilities.
- January 2, 2020
- CHA Promotes Jennifer Chatt to Executive Vice President & Chief People Officer
CHA announces the promotion of Jennifer Chatt to Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer.
- December 11, 2019
- CHA Announces Promotion of James Stephenson to CEO of CHA Holdings, Inc. on January 1, 2020
CHA announces the promotion of James Stephenson to CEO of CHA Holdings, Inc. and President of CHA Consulting, Inc. on January 1, 2020.
- November 12, 2019
- Daedalus Projects & JBS Project Management Are Now CHA
CHA expands service suite with full integration of recent acquisitions.