- November 8, 2019
- ENR Southeast Recognizes CHA Colleague, Pervez Iqbal, PE, as 2020 Top Young Professional
American Fire, A CHA Company, is proud to join with our CHA southeast team to recognize an exceptional colleague. CHA’s Pervez Iqbal, PE, has been named an ENR Southeast 2020 Top Young Professional.
- July 11, 2019
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires JBS Project Management
New York City acquisition supports company strategy for growth in Metro New York.
- July 9, 2019
- PDT Architects is Now CHA Architecture, P.C.
CHA affiliate rebrands and launches new website.
- June 6, 2019
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires Wolverton & Associates, Inc.
CHA Consulting, Inc. acquires Wolverton & Associates, Inc. The Georgia acquisition strengthens CHA's Southeast presence in transportation, power and utilities.
- March 7, 2019
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires Daedalus Projects, Inc. of Boston
CHA Consulting, Inc. announced today that it acquired Daedalus Projects, Inc., a project and construction management firm based in downtown Boston, Massachusetts.
- January 30, 2019
- CHA Expands Executive Leadership Team with American Fire President and Human Resources Leader
CHA expands executive leadership team to include Josh Whaley, President of American Fire, and Jennifer Chatt, Senior Vice President of Human Resources.
- September 21, 2018
- Gryphon International Engineering Services is Now CHA Canada
CHA Subsidiary Rebrands and Launches New Website
- April 11, 2018
- First Reserve Announces Acquisition of CHA Consulting, Inc. from Long Point Capital
First Reserve, a leading global private equity investment firm exclusively focused on energy, today announced the acquisition of CHA Consulting, Inc. from Long Point Capital.
- November 10, 2017
- American Fire Protection Rebrands as American Fire
American Fire Protection has rebranded and is now American Fire. As part of its rebranding effort, American Fire announces the launch of its redesigned and rebranded website to more fully communicate its services and products to its worldwide customers.
- October 23, 2017
- American Fire Protection Project Wins ENR Global Best Project Award
American Fire is pleased to announce the firm was part of the winning team on a project that earned an ENR Global Best Project Award in the Government Building Category for 2017.
- October 3, 2017
- CHA Consulting Acquires PDT Architects
CHA has acquired PDT Architects, a full-service, community-based architectural, interior design, and planning firm based in Portland, Maine.
- February 28, 2017
- The Results Are In... Albany Business Review Names CHA as the #1 Engineering Firm in 2016
Albany Business Review has ranked CHA as the top engineering firm headquartered in the Capital Region in 2016.
- January 6, 2017
- CHA Consulting Acquires an Interest in American Fire Protection
CHA Consulting, Inc. (CHA) announced today that they acquired an interest in American Fire Protection, Inc. (AFP), a leader in custom design, engineering, installation, and maintenance of fire protection systems.