News : Company News
- June 13, 2022
- CHA Releases 2021 Sustainability Report
The 2021 report highlights CHA's significant progress toward not only achieving its very ambitious green goals and implementing programs to create a more environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable future but also the impact that its services and expertise are having on clients’ sustainability objectives.
- July 13, 2021
- CHA 2020 Sustainability Report
The 2020 report details progress made in CHA’s efforts to create a more environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable future against the goals established in our first comprehensive sustainability report released in 2019.
- February 4, 2021
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires Florida-based Reiss Engineering
CHA has acquired Reiss Engineering, an engineering and consulting firm specializing in water and wastewater solutions with 40 employees and four offices in central Florida.
- July 23, 2020
- CHA Evolves to a More Client and Market Focused Organization
CHA announces its evolution to a more client and market focused organization to support its growth and goal to become the most client-centered and responsive engineering firm in the industry.
- April 14, 2020
- We Support Essential Services
The CHA Companies including American Fire are committed to providing essential services.
- February 4, 2020
- CHA Promotes Jay Wolverton, PE, to Chief Growth Officer & Joe Macrina, PE, to Executive Vice President, Operations & Innovation
Former Wolverton executives are appointed to CHA Executive Team.
- January 21, 2020
- Wolverton & Associates is Now CHA
Southeast Transportation Team is unified under CHA brand.
- January 9, 2020
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires CME Associates, Inc. in Connecticut
Acquisition strengthens CHA’s presence in New England and expands transportation and bridge capabilities.
- January 2, 2020
- CHA Promotes Jennifer Chatt to Executive Vice President & Chief People Officer
CHA announces the promotion of Jennifer Chatt to Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer.
- December 11, 2019
- CHA Announces Promotion of James Stephenson to CEO of CHA Holdings, Inc. on January 1, 2020
CHA announces the promotion of James Stephenson to CEO of CHA Holdings, Inc. and President of CHA Consulting, Inc. on January 1, 2020.
- November 12, 2019
- Daedalus Projects & JBS Project Management Are Now CHA
CHA expands service suite with full integration of recent acquisitions.
- July 11, 2019
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires JBS Project Management
New York City acquisition supports company strategy for growth in Metro New York.
- July 9, 2019
- PDT Architects is Now CHA Architecture, P.C.
CHA affiliate rebrands and launches new website.
- June 6, 2019
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires Wolverton & Associates, Inc.
CHA Consulting, Inc. acquires Wolverton & Associates, Inc. The Georgia acquisition strengthens CHA's Southeast presence in transportation, power and utilities.
- January 30, 2019
- CHA Expands Executive Leadership Team with American Fire President and Human Resources Leader
CHA expands executive leadership team to include Josh Whaley, President of American Fire, and Jennifer Chatt, Senior Vice President of Human Resources.
- April 11, 2018
- First Reserve Announces Acquisition of CHA Consulting, Inc. from Long Point Capital
First Reserve, a leading global private equity investment firm exclusively focused on energy, today announced the acquisition of CHA Consulting, Inc. from Long Point Capital.
- November 10, 2017
- American Fire Protection Rebrands as American Fire
American Fire Protection has rebranded and is now American Fire. As part of its rebranding effort, American Fire announces the launch of its redesigned and rebranded website to more fully communicate its services and products to its worldwide customers.
- October 23, 2017
- American Fire Protection Project Wins ENR Global Best Project Award
American Fire is pleased to announce the firm was part of the winning team on a project that earned an ENR Global Best Project Award in the Government Building Category for 2017.
- October 3, 2017
- CHA Consulting Acquires PDT Architects
CHA has acquired PDT Architects, a full-service, community-based architectural, interior design, and planning firm based in Portland, Maine.
- February 28, 2017
- The Results Are In... Albany Business Review Names CHA as the #1 Engineering Firm in 2016
Albany Business Review has ranked CHA as the top engineering firm headquartered in the Capital Region in 2016.